Nothing is more important to us than the safety and health of our team members, our customers, and the people in our community. That’s why we are taking extra precautions at our dealership to combat COVID-19 or Coronavirus. Below is a list of what we are currently doing to help keep everyone healthy and happy.
• Disinfecting the Dealership - In addition to our normal nightly cleaning routine, we will be disinfectant the following areas in the dealership multiple times per day with CDC approved disinfecting solutions: all door handles (including the door handles on vehicles); bathroom stalls/bathroom countertops; and the chairs/tables in the customer waiting areas and sales offices. We will also be placing hand sanitizer stations throughout the dealership for both our customers and team members to use freely.
• Educating Team Members -We are educating all our team members on how to minimize the spread of germs in the dealership by sharing CDC guidelines and recommendations as they are released to the public.
• Sick Leave - All team members will be required to take sick leave if they are not feeling well and we will be providing additional sick leave for team members that may need it.
• Updating Snack/Drink Stations - We will be updating our snack and drink stations to only include individually wrapped snacks and drink station packets.
• Pick-up/Drop-off Services - We now offer an expanded selection of pick-up and delivery services for your convenience! Click here to learn more.
Our Management Team is keeping a close eye on the how things develop in our community and we will be updating our efforts as necessary. For more information on COVID-19, we encourage you to visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.